ZiNiTY - Summer Dreams ZiNiTY - Summer Dreams

Dang, Zinity, this one's impressive. Soothing. Chilling.

djzinity responds:

Thank you man! ;-)

Zeviron - Tetris Zeviron - Tetris

OH GOD

Those three notes don't belong, and it feels unnatural. Oh god, I can barely listen to it.

It's a great remix, but THOSE THREE NOTES...

Tetris (A-Type) Tetris (A-Type)

Quite mellow...

I say, I quite like this, even if it didn't use the bridge, that is the E C D B C A G# part, but it's relaxing to a certain point, and certaintly got me in the mood to play some Tetris.

Nice work overall.

I'm giving it an 8, but consider it a 7.5. ;)

ChronoNomad responds:

Um, yes...I did indeed use the bridge, so I'm not really sure what you're referring to. You may want to listen again if you missed it. I added my own twist at the end of said bridge, and it was brought to my attention that it sounded a little like something out of Castlevania, but it most certainly is there. If there's something else you think is missing, then it simply wasn't in the original (which this is based upon). Maybe another remix you heard somewhere or something...

I was able to inspire you to go play some mad Tetris! Good deal. Thanks for rounding up. I'll consider it an 8 if it's all the same to you. (;

Canon Rock (Jerry C Cover) Canon Rock (Jerry C Cover)

You, my friend.

A God you are.

Your Dog Shit On My Porch. Your Dog Shit On My Porch.

Funny.

It's funny, I guess. Not funny enough to be #1, and it's a very strange awkward conversation, but it's still good.

AudioVision responds:

It was meant to be very awkwaaaaard

Pirates of the carribean remix Pirates of the carribean remix

This is BRILLIANT

This is so awesome... WOW. JUST... WOW.

Evil-Dog - The Weight of Time Evil-Dog - The Weight of Time

Inspiring.

This is truly amazing, and I can not for the life of me think of a single thing to make this better. Even the constant crash symbol drumming that annoys me fits in perfectly. Simply fantastic.

A Naughty Loop A Naughty Loop

Groovy.

Not the stuff I listen to, but I really like it.

PearlDrummer516 responds:

Awesome, I'm glad I was able to provide something that you like from a different genre. I am very diverse with my music. Perhaps you'll like some of my other pieces as they are all very different. Thanks for listening.

- Arron -

FFX Battle Sequence OST FFX Battle Sequence OST

Brilliant.

Simply brilliant.

xNoDoubtx responds:

Thanks guys, the reviews really help.

Rough Tone (Rock Theme) Rough Tone (Rock Theme)

Fantastic!

You couldn't possibly improve on this piece of brillace.