Luigi in 60 Seconds Luigi in 60 Seconds

Dane Cook's scream

Luigi is such a loser :D

There she is!! Honeymoon There she is!! Honeymoon

HAHAHA

Oh wow.

-4 for it being crap, but +12 for it being hilarious.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Excellent, but

You'd think they'd find a way to disarm the bomb, instead of that poor guy spending TWENTY YEARS driving it around.

Re:Maid Ch. 1 (OLD) Re:Maid Ch. 1 (OLD)

Tolerably decent for what its for, although I would certainly recommend fixing your attitude.

marblesyrup responds:

???

MLP Hentai: Milkmare MLP Hentai: Milkmare

I laughed so hard milk came out of m--

No; wait.

Yeah, this is pretty good.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Hmm.

I love this game, but the whole "press one button (butten?)" thing did get old after a while. Still pretty awesome.

ZiNiTY - Summer Dreams ZiNiTY - Summer Dreams

Dang, Zinity, this one's impressive. Soothing. Chilling.

djzinity responds:

Thank you man! ;-)

Zeviron - Tetris Zeviron - Tetris

OH GOD

Those three notes don't belong, and it feels unnatural. Oh god, I can barely listen to it.

It's a great remix, but THOSE THREE NOTES...

Tetris (A-Type) Tetris (A-Type)

Quite mellow...

I say, I quite like this, even if it didn't use the bridge, that is the E C D B C A G# part, but it's relaxing to a certain point, and certaintly got me in the mood to play some Tetris.

Nice work overall.

I'm giving it an 8, but consider it a 7.5. ;)

ChronoNomad responds:

Um, yes...I did indeed use the bridge, so I'm not really sure what you're referring to. You may want to listen again if you missed it. I added my own twist at the end of said bridge, and it was brought to my attention that it sounded a little like something out of Castlevania, but it most certainly is there. If there's something else you think is missing, then it simply wasn't in the original (which this is based upon). Maybe another remix you heard somewhere or something...

I was able to inspire you to go play some mad Tetris! Good deal. Thanks for rounding up. I'll consider it an 8 if it's all the same to you. (;